Sunday, 22 April 2012

Assault on Box City Part One

Believe it or not, these photos are after a weekend of sorting through Box City in the conservatory and moving contents into permanent homes in the garage.


We'd moved everything into the conservatory (that was already hosting many boxes) so we could de-asbestos the garage.  That's been done now, thunderbirds style garage door has been installed, the ceiling has been put up & painted and 5 heavy duty plastic racks drilled to the walls.
The big transfer was scheduled for next weekend, but as our plans had changed (Mum & Dad were going to visit but Husband's been ill so we postponed), I figured I could make a start whilst the patient recuperated.


So, time to move in.  And it's a slow process - despite Husband being much more able to help than I'd anticipated.  We're determined not to just store stuff we no longer need or want so I've taken the Panda to the tip many, many times - but very little has ended up in the landfill skip!

About another weekend of sorting & moving & we'll have an organised garage & a use-able conservatory.  Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment